Friday, July 12, 2013

Woman Stops Grizzly Attack





What a remarkable woman!!!!   Woman Stops Grizzly Attack With 25 Caliber Pistol !






This is a story of self-control and marksmanship with an "itsy bitsy shooter" by a woman facing a fierce predator.   What is the smallest caliber you trust to protect yourself?

    

 The 25 cal. Beretta Jetfire:   Here's her story: While out hiking in Alberta Canada with my husband we were surprised by a huge grizzly bear charging at us from out of nowhere.  She must have been protecting her cubs because she was extremely aggressive.  If I had not had my little Beretta Jetfire with me I would not be here today! Just one shot to my husband's knee cap was all it took.  The bear got him and I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace.

No comments: