Sunday, November 13, 2011



What was I writing about last November? Here's a look:
I'm still writing about Stanley and Bridget A Otto, in fact look later today to see our latest on Ms Otto. I was struck by our announcement that we were adding Fabricut by announcing a trunk show.  Who knew that less than a year later the economy would put us under? In fact I wrote about the economy in It's The Economy!  A year later things don't appear much better.  Furniture stores are still failing and frankly Europe's contagion could easily spread to the U.S.  Check out Why Mexico? for a comparison of the U.S. to Italy and Mexico.

I can't believe how much less stress and pressure I feel now that our showroom is closed.  Hard to believe how nice it is to have lunch with Mike or go to Jazzercise early in the morning.  I love working from with all my designer friends from home.  Let me know if I can help you.

No comments: