Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Who Is Eileen Kathryn Boyd?



I love color and this is a real find. Eileen Kathryn Boyd's blog has pictures of her design at the Kips Bay Decorator Showhouse. Boyd, one of New York's most prominent and innovative interior designers, writes,
Every designer aspires to be invited to partake in the Kips Bay Decorator Showhouse....It's definitely the Superbowl in the interior design world. When I found out in February that I was selected as one of only 30 designers, I was simultaneously thrilled and terrified. Thrilled to exercise my creativity in such a prestigious forum and terrified by the pressure to execute my vision in such a short time frame.



Bev & Mike
Landfair Furniture + Design gallery
Follow us on Twitter

3 comments:

Venetian furniture said...

I love her clever use of colour. Beautiful combination of pink and orange.

Wall units said...

they have a class and stand out among the rest.With striking colors they do make a wonderful statement.

real estate in Philippines said...

WOW! Your living rooms decorations was so beautiful. Each photo was so beautiful in a wonderful and unique way.This was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed looking.

Deirdre G