Saturday, February 07, 2009

Mark Cutler Blogs

Celebrity Designer Mark Cutler wrote in The First Post in February 2007,
This is the first of what I hope will be many, many posts in the time ahead. You might wonder what is the goal here, well I think that this is a great medium to bring my philosophy of design to a large audience. I plan to post images not just of my work, but also images that I find that highlight particular design ideas, and I plan to discuss issues that people face when trying to create environments for themselves.
Mark will be in Las Vegas during Market and "...will also be appearing on a panel on Tuesday at 1pm...with a group of Industry leaders talking about doing business in this economy. For anyone in the design field, I think there will be lots of tips and insights to help navigate what promises to be an exciting year."

Mark was found by us on Twitter: @markcutler.

Bev & Mike
Landfair Furniture + Design Gallery
@landfairfurnitu

No comments: