Monday, November 10, 2008

Dan Carithers: Getting Specific

Back in April we wrote about Dan Carithers. He has a his own furniture line at Sherrill. We thought it might be interesting to take a look at specific examples of his collection. Remember, Carithers' use of button-tufted pieces gives the home an instant dose of comfort and glamour.


Dan Carithers Collection
H 36 W 81 D 23 in.
Arm Height: 33 in.
Overall Depth: 38 in.
Approx. Seat Height: 19 in.
Standard with 2 Throw Pillows

This sofa is 100 inches long and many want the extra length in a room.

Dan Carithers Collection
H 34 W 100 D 24 in.
Arm Height: 23 in.
Overall Depth: 42 in.
Approx. Seat Height: 18 in.


chaise
Dan Carithers Collection
H 36 W 41 D 54 in.
Arm Height: 24 in.
Overall Depth: 73 in.
Approx Seat Height: 17 in.

You can see more of his collection at Sherrill Dan Carithers' Collection.

Bev & Mike
Landfair Furniture + Design Gallery

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thankk you for posting this! I was unaware that Dan Carithers has a furniture line. From what I see here, His collection is elegant, yet simple. Classic with a modern twist i would call it. Have you seen the DC8 bench / ottoman? It is incredibly beautiful.
Additionally, The chaise you posted on here is gorgeous.

In my opinion, these are one of sherrill Furniture's best collections.

Thank you,
Lianne

yalinfurniture said...

these sofas are beautiful..
we also collect some modern sofas on my blog, in fact, we produce them..thanks.

Anonymous said...

The 100 inch sofa is about 6inches too much for my livingroom. I keep I close eye on measurements and angles these days for getting furniture where I want it, after buying a few beds and chairs that were just to big to go where I wanted them. I of all people should know better.