Monday, August 04, 2008

Surfing The Web

One thing leads to another:

First, we have Portland Architecture by Brian Libby, architect and member of AIA. Libby is a freelance journalist living in Portland His blog has a post about Portlander, Ryan Walsh of DRW Design Build, who wins grand prize in Dwell magazine/AIA's "How green are you?" contest. I then clicked on Dwell magazine and I see Dwell has a blog. The Dwell blog has "A weekly round-up of our favorite design links". One of their favorites is design*sponge, also one of ours, and they have pictures of designer Jean Orlebeke's house.



Notice, the clean lines, the yellow sofa, the antlers near the ceiling, the recycled wood shades, the large print chairs and the black and white rug. Great design!

Bev & Mike
Landfair Furniture + Design Gallery

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention, Bev & Mike. Actually, though, I'm not an architect and I'm not with the AIA. That organization is just a sponsor of my Portland Architecture blog. However, I did work for the AIA from 1999-2001.