Friday, January 04, 2008

Margo Jacobsen Gallery To Close



Just received this email:
Dear supporters, I am writing this letter to let you know that I will be closing the gallery for good, as of January 31st. It has been a very difficult decision for me. I love the business but it is time for me to make a change in my life. If you have time please stop by before the month is up, as we would love to see you again before closing. The best of the New Year to all of you. Cordially, Margo Jacobsen
In August of 2003 Margo Jacobsen moved to Singapore with her husband and closed the gallery which she opened in 1992. After returning to Portland in 2005, she opened the new gallery/art dealership with the focus on nationally recognized artists as well as representing artists from the Northwest.

Stop by before January 31st and wish her well, as we do in whatever comes next!

Bev & Mike

No comments: