Monday, July 30, 2007

Design Star Episode 2

So tell me, did you watch the second episode of Design Star on HGTV?

In case you missed the show you can watch outakes online.

I like most of the competitors and I'm interested in their sense of style and ability to create. Mike would have a hard time, if put in their situation, to visualize what he wants to occur in a space, colors etc. and then bring it to fruition. I admire their skills. I like the judges and their ability to analyse the output of the contestants. Good show! In the end Lisa's show was cancelled. She had the space by the front door and the judges "killed" her for her design.

Bev & Mike
Landfair Furniture + Design Gallery

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy a good cup of Design Star every week. Check out my thoughts at www.lavidaboca.wordpress.com