Thursday, October 26, 2006

Yahoo Search Marketing

Where do you put your online advertising dollars?
According to a recent comScore report focusing on Internet Yellow Pages searches, 68 million U.S. Internet users performed an Internet Yellow Page (IYP) search online in July.

This represents a 46 percent increase versus year ago. When analyzing the total share of IYP searches, which by their nature have local intent, comScore's data reveals that Yahoo! Sites and Verizon SuperPages garnered the largest share, with 23.9 percent and 20.1 percent, respectively. Google Sites ranked third in IYP searches, capturing 12.5 percent, followed by Yellowpages.com with 12.0 percent.
Landfair Furniture advertises on Google and Verizon's Superpages. When I saw that Yahoo has a 23.9% share and I don't advertise there, I immediately "Yahoo"ed Furniture Portland Oregon. I had to search many pages to find us. We now have a Yahoo account for a reasonable amount of money per month and I can find Landfair Furniture + Design Gallery.

After I signed up, Yahoo designed my ad based on our web site and then Tara Ramachandran, Inside Sales Representative for Yahoo called me and walked me through all the reports. They are there 24/7 to help me make Yahoo work for us.

Why not give Tara a call at (503)615-3784 for Yahoo Search Marketing?

Bev and Mike
Landfair Furniture + Design Gallery

No comments: