Monday, July 25, 2005

PowerBlog Reviews Landfair Furniture

We have been away enjoying Oregon. We visited Crater Lake and a restaurant out in the middle of the desert, The Cowboy Dining Tree. (See Mike's blog for a description of their menu and the experience.) We got back and discovered that Anita Campbell's Small Business Trends had posted the interview of Mike and I about using our blog for promotion of our business, designers and local businesses. You can read that interview, PowerBlog Review: Landfair Furniture, conducted by Lynne Meyer on the Small Business Trends site.

Thank you for the asking us for the interview!

Bev & Mike

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Consider the power of being able to create incoming links to your site any time you want them...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for offering this great service to learn about littlest pet shop. I have a website about littlest pet shop which makes me very interested in what you have going here. I think I am going to start up my own blog so I can spread the news! Thanks you are offering this great service!

Anonymous said...

Here's what a quick search of the web on " interior design pictures " came up with: interior design pictures

Anonymous said...

Need more info? Just check out

modern interior design